View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:30 AM   #6468
luvcardmaking
Gabfest Goddess

Morning, & happy Monday. (you know I'm kidding, right?!)

Maggie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope that your dinner last night was nice and that today you are treated special - since you ARE!

Shelly: is the bus ride finished and you are home now? Glad that you didn't take your father's grumpiness to heart. He sounds like my dad. Sounds like he came around though. Woo wee on winning that platter. Share pics if you can, I'd love to see it.

Well, it took ALL DAY yesterday...and we're not even going to talk about how much wasted CS...and abandoned ideas...and how many different stamp sets and embossing folders are out...the number of discarded die cuts...but I FINALLY made 2 cards yesterday! Woo wee, broke the creative slump! hahaha They're CAS but at least it's SOMETHING. LOL (not sure that they are even blog-worthy though... )

I kept going outside to continue the Fall clean up & weeding of the perennial garden. So at least there is something to show for my time.

Great progress was made on the shed. Shingles are on the roof, cedar siding and trim work done on 3 sides. Leaves just the back siding and 2 barn doors for the end opening left to do. And a ramp up to the side with the barn doors. That way the mower & snow blower can go in and out. Yay!

Well, it's about time for me to get into my work brain. So I'll be signing off for now. Wishing everyone a great day today.

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!