View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #284
nancystamps
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccourtenay View Post
Hi ladies, I have read over the pages of this and the other threads pertaining to the craft show info. I decided to jump into the craft fair pond and have a question. When you are catering your stuff to sell for "christmas" or "holiday" do any of you go outside of the traditional red, green, and white color pallet, or do you make some items using non-traditional paper such as zebra pattern, or any of the other patterned card stock out there like Tim Holtz etc? If you did, was it as successful as the traditional holiday colors or not? I am overwhelmed by the pattern paper I have and before I invest the time in making the cocoa packets, and tea/cookie holders with those types of paper, I would like to get the most bang for my $ if you know what I mean.

Cindy
Absolutely! I have made some gift card holders using the stocking builder punch with leopard print paper, trimmed with black ribbon and some rhinestones, they were a big hit with the "Girly" crowd. I would totally use zebra if I had it! I also like aqua colors or pale pinks with silver and white. I think you could make anything look "holiday".

Last edited by nancystamps; 10-19-2013 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Typo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!