View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #6459
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Hello - Hello!!!

Another gloriously sunny fall day here, cool nights and warmer days! But I hear that it will get colder next week, so it's enjoy it while we have it.

Catching up - what a week.

Even though I am too late: wishing Jeanette and Kelly safe travels and great adventures!

Jeanette: So sorry to learn of your continuing blogger problems. I visited your blog but could not find where to leave a comment - so just let me say here:
I loved your Treasure Hunt post and those eyelashes!!! Really made me giggle!

Maxine: how are you feeling these days? and how is DH doing? Praying that you both improve each day.

Maggie: I sent you a birthday card, but fear it was mailed late...but maybe happy mail is happy mail, any time that it arrives?

I bought some watercolor paper in a big pad at Staples many years ago and I still use it. Works great & was much cheaper than SU. Maybe I will play with watercoloring today, it's been a while.

Fighting a cold/sinus type of crud. Managing to keep it from getting terrible, but what a nuisance. Kids are coming over today to work on the shed. Hopefully we can get it finished this weekend. Husband started it 3.5 years ago. So...you can imagine how happy I will be to actually USE the dang thing!

Wishing you all well and hoping to pop back in here again soon.
Luv & {{Hugs}}
Sorry about your cold/sinus thing. I hope it clears up soon. Good luck with the kids to get that shed finished up.

No worries about the card. Birthday is tomorrow and happy mail is welcome whenever it comes.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!