View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #6458
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Happy early birthday Maggie! I'm sure I'll be telling you again later - but hope you have a great day on Sunday with your family!

Good luck with Corey at the vet tomorrow. He'll be fine and you can get rid of the ear mites if that's what it is.

Thanks for the hint about Oozak.........I went over and ordered a Copic refills and also one die. They were really sold out of a bunch of stuff as it was a great sale! I WILL be ordering from them again!!!!!!!!!!

I finished one card today and have no idea where the rest of the day went! Couldn't g0 to sleep last night until about 3:00 and ended up sleeping til 9:00 this morning!!!! Half the day felt like it was already gone!

Maxine, glad the meds seem to be kicking in now. Hope this knocks it out completely!

I've got something very weird going on with my blog - maybe y'all can help. This has happened on my last two posts..........I'll schedule it to go off at a certain time and do just like I've always done - schedule it, put the date and time in, hit done, and then publish. I look over under the "edit" and it says it's scheduled just fine. At the time it's suppose to publish, he comes up just fine on my blog...............HOWEVER, it doesn't show up on anyone's dashboard! I go back to the post and do "edit" again and hit "update" and it shows up on the dashboard!!!!!!!! Any ideas on this???????? I swear it's possessed!!!!! Need help!
Thank you.

What was it with the sleep issues?

I haven't had any problems so far with my blog < knocks on wood >. Of course, I was one of the few that didn't have any issues with the PSC Yahoo group either. So weird all the stuff going on.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!