View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #6457
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Good afternoon.

Everything went well taking Corey to the vet this morning, except for the fact that he did not want to be cooperative once we were there. He was all over the exam room until they finally got him back in his carrier so they could get him out again to get his shots. He ended up getting 3, the 2 he was supposed to get and then she gave him an early rabies shot so I wouldn't have to bring him back in another month or so for that one. She also put some medicine in his ears in addition to the shot for mites. She thought that would help clear them up sooner. I made an appt for Casper for Nov. 2 for his B-12 shot and I'll probably go ahead and get his rabies shot also. Then they will both be done for a long time unless some other issue comes up.

After I got him home, I went off to get the car gassed up, went by the bank and then off to get groceries. When I got home, I felt so tired. Not sure why except I did not sleep well last night - woke up about 4 times even though I took some Melatonin each time. Trying to decide if I want to go find a frame for a print I just bought from a FB friend who is an artist.

I'll probably have a College football game on this afternoon - BYU is here in Houston playing UH.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!