View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #7
cat_woman
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy48 View Post
I've done most of my photo printing at home. I have an Epson Stylus NX200 printer and love it. I also live in a rural area, nearest (Walgreen's or Walmart) store is 20 miles one way so my morning or afternoon is pretty much shot when I have to run in to town. I like being able to pick out my pictures, print them, then do the layout without having a ton of extra pictures I won't use. I know I could probably do the same thing at the store, using a memory card, but I prefer to print as I create. I like being able to fix, enlarge or downsize, re-color (or black&white) my pictures to suit my layouts too! Its mostly a personal preference for me.
These are my sentiments as well. I don't live in a rural area, and the nearest place to print pictures is only 5 minutes away, but I love the convenience of being able to print whatever size I want at home (and sometimes more economical since stores charge crazy amounts for odd sized pictures or if I make a mistake or two and have to reprint the same picture a couple times). I just recently bought a wide format printer so I'll also be able to print some of my digital scrapbook papers at home. Its very exciting.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!