View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 04:42 AM   #6453
luvcardmaking
Gabfest Goddess

Hello - Hello!!!

Another gloriously sunny fall day here, cool nights and warmer days! But I hear that it will get colder next week, so it's enjoy it while we have it.

Catching up - what a week.

Even though I am too late: wishing Jeanette and Kelly safe travels and great adventures!

Jeanette: So sorry to learn of your continuing blogger problems. I visited your blog but could not find where to leave a comment - so just let me say here:
I loved your Treasure Hunt post and those eyelashes!!! Really made me giggle!

Maxine: how are you feeling these days? and how is DH doing? Praying that you both improve each day.

Maggie: I sent you a birthday card, but fear it was mailed late...but maybe happy mail is happy mail, any time that it arrives?

I bought some watercolor paper in a big pad at Staples many years ago and I still use it. Works great & was much cheaper than SU. Maybe I will play with watercoloring today, it's been a while.

Fighting a cold/sinus type of crud. Managing to keep it from getting terrible, but what a nuisance. Kids are coming over today to work on the shed. Hopefully we can get it finished this weekend. Husband started it 3.5 years ago. So...you can imagine how happy I will be to actually USE the dang thing!

Wishing you all well and hoping to pop back in here again soon.
Luv & {{Hugs}}

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!