View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 06:16 AM   #6442
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Good morning, all! Yes, he's on the mend! Still a little coughy but we're packing up all his medical equipment and hitting the road!

Maggie, I bought mine at Michaels. With the 50% coupon! It was super cheap that way. I've bought some at Walmart, too, the GP brand but it's really bad - it tends to bleed and the colors aren't saturated into the paper.

Jeanette, safe travels! We're right behind yoU! And I echo what Lynn says, just let it iron out the kinks and your blog will be fine Still looks the same this am to me but it could just be on my end since you see it just fine< LOL!! I'm wacky that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Kelly, hope your DS can get the rest he needs and be well for the trip tomorrow.

Do you buy your Watercolor Paper at Michael's or Hobby Lobby? I did a check a long time ago when SU was selling little pieces of it and found a brand that was comparable and it was much less money. I buy it in a large pad and then can just cut it to the size I need.

Ouch! Your poor DH. I can relate though. Several years ago I had nasal surgery and the right sinus was impacted and all stuffed with gauze and yes, it brought tears to my eyes, and I had to bite my lip to keep from shouting when he started removing the packing several days later! Not fun.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!