Thread: Name that kit!
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
Saphyre333
Inking Addict

True, but a piece of the patterned paper was used in a card popping mechanism which was sent to "Simply, Cards".
The paper was cut into a postage stamp die cut. Literally, postage stamp, as I was using the Bottle Cap and Postage Stamp mini Movers & Shakers die set.
Do you think I have corrupted the donation and should admit my guilt to Stampin' Up! over a one time donation from them?
Would you like to guess at how much of my own money, time and work I have put into the kits? The gasoline from delivery the kits? Would you like to know who started the whole operation here?
While it no longer matters as all of the donated paper and cardstock has been used up in kits (excluding the tools which I use to make up the kits).
I do not feel by using a postage stamp sized die cut of the paper in a magazine offering was a horrible act as it was not done with intent. Every card I send in has the story of the CCK in the hopes that should they print my card the publicity may bring in more items for cancer patients to enjoy.
I am a 32 year cancer survivor who has tried every year since I walked out of a 5 month stay in the hospital to give back somehow. Even when the damage from the radiation therapy I got back then started the disintegration of my spine and I had to get a morphine pump implant to help with the pain, I still get my team together for the Relay for Life and I still make and deliver the craft kits.
Do not judge me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!