View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:28 AM   #101
sadiejane929
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcost View Post
I'm so excited . I just uploaded my first card for the HYCCT challenges. This is my first year participating in HYCCT. I got a late start because my kids and grandkids were visiting the first week of October and there was no time for stamping, so I've been playing catch-up this past week and am slowly making my way through the challenges. I thought I'd better try to get some of them uploaded.

I had so much fun with this first challenge. I don't usually do anything with the inside of my cards, so it was different to really pay special attention to the inside. When it came time to figure out a way to make my inside image dimensional, I dug out (literally) a little piece of blue acrylic plastic that I remembered having in my stash. It was the perfect size for my little frog (even though now it makes the tree frog look like he's underwater, instead of up in a tree! ).

Here's the outside of my Be Strong and Hang On! card
Here's the Be strong and hang on! (inside) by mcost - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

Thanks for the chance to do these fun challenges!
Hey, Mary Ann! Glad to see you playing along! I thought you had done this before, it's nice to be newbies together! LOL!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!