View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #697
Cook22
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
Good morning, all! I finally had AN ENTIRE DAY to do nothing but craft away! I made six cards yesterday, and the envelopes for them this morning! I'm absolutely loving that one of the (previously unmentioned) side benefits of this month of challenges is de-stashing some long-hoarded supplies! I bought the clear envelopes, but failed to realize that I would need regular ones, as well. Thought I'd pick some up cheap at Hobby Lobby, but I wasn't willing to pay so much for so few and I have the envelope punch board, so I just raided my oldest one-sided dp stash to get some coordinating patterns for the cards I'd made, and went to town! Now if I can just find a clear envelope that the 5" square card and envelope will fit into...

I also had a minute (okay, five or six) to leave a few comments on a few cards in the gallery. Way too few, though - didn't make a dent! Hopefully this evening I'll be able to do some more browsing. You ladies are rockin' the challenges!

I'm only six challenges behind now (including today's). That's at least semi-manageable - as opposed to being HOPELESSLY behind like I felt I was yesterday morning! Have a great day, everyone! Try to stay dry, Lydia (and safe)! Hope everyone else is on the mend...
I'm glad you had such a productive and enjoyable day yesterday, Sue. Next week I know that at most I'll be working one day, so I'm really looking forward to that! I have some sewing to do, it will be a good chance to try to get that done as well as some more leisurely card-making.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!