View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 04:55 AM   #641
Misstreez
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmypaper! View Post
Kramomma, I agree, Lydia's special thread for each new challenge is wonderful way to see the next challenge!

I really like using the spread sheet but I am still old fashioned. I print it out in the beginning and then I hand write what the challenge is, after it's finished I write a Title in the "Done" spot and check it off when I upload.
For me, it seems to cement and help me remember what the challenge is (usually I can't play it right away) Writing just helps me keep things straight rather then filling it out on the computer. Like I said, old fashioned!
Funny how we all go about keeping track of things differently. I only ever look at the Master Challenge Thread. I always kept my progress on a Word doc. Each year I get better at streamlining my processes and this year when ever I have done the final upload for a challenge I now colour the relevant text in my Word doc pink.

And during HYCCT I recustomise my Favs Toolbar so I can go straight to the pages I need with one click. Given my issues with my non funtioning mouse this has been a tremendous help.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!