View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 12:41 AM   #10
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

This is the best topic! I have a cold so I came over to peek to see what everyone is up too. I see this thread. I was just thrilled to find this topic. I moved into a new home this Spring. I have the most beautiful art studio now. My computer is based in the living room and not my art studio. I have two die cutters that are computer based that are in my art studio. You see where this is going. I have to drag my laptop in the art studio if I want to create anything on my die cutters. It's such a hassle. I have been paper piecing and cutting things by hand, lol.

I found I hate having a computer in my art studio. I am going old school to Bugga.

I have an iPad mini I take with me everywhere. I hardly use it when I am in my art studio. I am usually reading a book.

If you asked me last Winter if I had a computer in a craft room. The resounding answer would have been yes. I couldn't live without it. Now, I don't want it. I really finally get it now when I hear the girls say I don't want a computer in my craft room.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams

Last edited by lylacfey; 10-09-2013 at 12:45 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!