View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #26
jenguin
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning from the East Coast!

Yesterday was another one of those days! I have determined that everyone else at work is just as stressed out and the kids are that disrespectful so I am not alone. Somehow it does make it a little bit better!

Went out to dinner with my crazy teacher friend from work. She had a groupon for a brick oven pizza place so we had some wine, salad and fancy pizza. It was yummy and she insisted on treating with the groupon so dinner ended up being only $8 - I paid the tip. The salad was on the house since we had to complain - our waitress was that bad! It was nice to do dinner with a girlfriend. All my local friends are married and don't have time to go out. This friend is divorced and she is 6th grade special ed so she had all my special friends last year.

It feels like it should be Friday. Today is a long day. It is back to school night at work. I don't technically have to go as a para but since I want/need a recommendation/job I am going. Just what I feel like doing on a Thursday night!

Make it a great day!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!