View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #86
pvilbaum
Mad Swapper

Wow, I looked on here yesterday and nothing was showing up. First thing tonight still nothing, but then I clicked on HYCCT and up came the master thread. Yea! I am so looking forward to all the challenges.
I only have one problem! Could someone make our closing happen? My house is all packed up. We were supposed to close on Sept 30th. Sold our house to someone who had sold their house and was also supposed to close on Sept 30th. They didn't close - their buyer is waiting for money. So we didn't close. We have a house to rent (will be renting for a year while we build a new house) but now we don't know if we dare sign the lease on it until we have a definite closing date. Our buyers are trying to work out something with their buyer so we can all get on with our lives.
I didn't pack my stamps until a few days ago because I needed the therapy while we were getting through all this and now I just can't wait to get them out of their boxes and get stamping again. So I may have some catching up to do by the time I get started, but I will get them all in before November! Who cares if anything else gets unpacked!
Looking forward to chatting with all of you. TTFN Pat
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!