View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #3509
Granny Hawkins
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApocalipsisR View Post
VENT:
Its been so unbelievably stressful since last Thursday.

We had distribution day on Saturday morning. We have over 50 Scouts in our pack and they were all picking up orders. We had to tell people to double check when they get home becasue we had not time or space for checking there. Unless their orders were tiny.

A JACK@ $$ decided to double check his order right then. He had a substantial order and he was blocking traffic. I asked him to please check that at home..... he rolled his eyes at me and ignored me. Another leader asked him the same and he ignored him also.
I had to ask the person who used to be our Popcron Kernel to asked him to move. He seemed to have listened to him. Because shortly after he talked to the JACK@ $$ he started to load his order.
Then he come and shoved me and told me to F O...... I then turn around followed him (because he though he was just going to leave) grabed him by his t-shirt and made him face me and told him "what the h3ll"..... he continued to tell me to F O and I told gave him a piece of my mind also......ggggggrrrr I would have gladly given him a right hook in his shnozzle.
Now, I have a living room covered with boxes full of popcorn waiting to be picked up by the kiddos.
Everybody seems to be having good sales and need more product. But I'm out of the popular stuff and I can't replenish it until next week because the Council also doesn't have product.

Now, I'm off my soap box

Jack ***** INDEED!