View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #6238
jimlynn
Die Cut Diva

Finally getting over here today! I was determined to stay off the computer and craft - which I did!!! I was able to get two cards completed and will be trying for a third one in a bit.

Jeanette.....weird about the lights and transformer deal. One year, on Christmas morning, a squirrel got into or too close to a transformer in our tiny town and knocked the electricity out for the entire day!!! There were a lot of ruined Christmas dinners - mine included! I think we ended up having a sandwich! LOL!

Darlene, not real sure how to answer the question.......

If I was having to move, I'd wait until the last to pack the crafts - then label all the boxes good, etc. I'd probably make up a few cards to pre-post so I'd have something going up on my blog until I could get all settled in.

If I was just packing it up for good and forever, I'd put it all in sturdy boxes with labels - just in case I wanted to get back into it.

If I was losing my craft area (hopefully that won't happen since I do laundry there! LOL) in case someone was moving in or something, I'd probably just keep out some of the bare essentials somewhere in case I had the time or energy to craft. Maybe under the bed so I could pull them out and make something just because! The rest would be put in boxes and stored.

Don't know if any of those really answers your question.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!