View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 06:16 AM   #15
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

I guess I have come "down" from my vacation! I put the sacks in my craft room, and haven't even looked at them, let alone put them away. I canceled Hostess Club for Monday evening, and haven't touched the house. I think I will look for a counselor today. I can't go on like this!!! I have talked to my sister a couple of times. She likes the chicken I sent her.
Her daughter has really got her and her 2 kids in a real mess now!!! She married the abusive boyfriend in Missouri. There is a court meeting today to decide whether the children's father gets full custody, or the mother, or if the children go into a foster home. IF they go with their mother, the stepfather that she just married can NOT be present! If they go into Foster Care, my sister and her husband will get an apartment in Missouri, and apply to be foster parents. Those poor kids! When their father brought them to the court Monday after having them for almost 2 weeks. They were to go with their Mother (my niece) They had to peel them off of their daddy's legs, crying. The authorities were all taking pictures. Makes me so sad!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!