View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #47
mrslaird
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edith199 View Post
of course...

it would have been nice to have that cuppa uninterrupted but such is what life is made of.

and now I've got my first draft written... it will need some editing but I'm mostly wondering if I can get away with 4 pages instead of 5 (as stated in the syllabus). Will have to read what I've written to see if it's reflective enough ... or maybe I can find a few places to expand on what's there and that will push the page count to 5... even if it's not a full page?!

for now, though, there's some required reading that I should finish... Church History.... blech (sorry, if any of you are history buffs... this would be interesting if I had time to figure out names & places & dates, but at a pace of 160 years/week I just don't have time to figure all that out in a way that I'll remember.... and I'm thankful there isn't an exam at the end of 12 weeks )
I bet you can get it to a fifth page with just some careful restating! Church History is super confusing. And there is no way to learn it in a meaningful way when you cover that much ground quickly.

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!