View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #182
morgainegeiser
Hardware Hotshot

This year has been a strange one - I have had my ups and downs. For the first time in my life I struggled with a health issue for several months. It is not perfect, but much improved. I have had the opportunity to travel a lot this year. My DH & I are in a program where you walk a 10 KM walk in all 50 states and DC. We are making good progress, we have walked in 41 states and DC so far. This year we walked in NE, WA, ID, LA, TX, AR & WY. At Christmas time we will walk in Vermont. This summer we also biked the Allegheny Passage - 165 miles from Pittsburgh to Cumberland. It was beautiful and so fun.

But now I am into the busy season for my business - the crazy starts now and lasts through December. So dear elf friend I need some items to decompress!

I have been so blessed with lots of papercrafting stuff, so I will try and come up with some new things to list and some old standbys.

On the first day of snow (after all it snows a lot here) - I always need ATG tape
On the 2nd day - I could use black or brown Momento ink pads
On the 3rd day - I love Spica glitter pens
On the 4th day - replacement blades for my SU papercutter
On the 5th day - prima doll stamps
On the 6th day - die cuts - tags, ornaments, ticket
On the 7th day - 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon - plain or polka dot
On the 8th day - dimensional flowers
On the 9th day - insert cards for Project Life
On the 10th day - journal tags
On the 11th day - dimensional snowflakes
On the 12th day - something fun for winter

I watch what I eat and I have a lot of tummy issues, I don't eat much candy or junk food. I love pistachios, almonds and pretzels. I drink tons of tea and we have a Keurig machine which I make hot chocolate in sometimes. I do not drink coffee. I love funky things and love funny little surprises.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!