View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #6229
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Dropping in to say hello.

I had a day off today, and spent the afternoon organizing in my little crafting area. It gets messy very easily. I wanted to work on a card, but we are watching TV- hubby and I started watching Breaking Bad. It is kinda gory and the story is about a Chem teacher that gets dx with Lung cancer and starts cooking Meth to make $$$. He has a son with CP and his wife is just shy of 40. His BIL is a DEA agent...... The show is pretty intense........ So, we usually only watch one episode a day, but since the one we just watched is not too bad, we are going to watch another episode on Netflix.....

Maggie- my cursor seems to jump a bit every now and then as well. I am not sure why- but I type looking at the keys, not at the screen- so I will be a paragraph past where it jumped before I notice it......

Praying that Maxine is doing well- since we have not heard from her- I am guessing she DID have her surgery.

Lynn, I downloaded the I07 on the phone and so far, so good......

Kelly- hope that poochie is OK! I called our vet and they changed Peanuts Heartworm med- has flea meds in it. The fleas like died overnight....... It is so nice to see him laying around and not scratching all of the time.....

Thanks for the Shout out- the Amusing challenge win.

Waving hello to everyone else!

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!