View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #13
Granny Hawkins
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazorkay View Post
•"Jersey Shore" star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi with Sasha Farber....NOT liking her. I just watched the first week last night and her snarly looks at her scores and then at Corbin annoyed me,so I will not like her. JMO
•Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus....She is giving it her ALOL but looked so tired and worn out. •"Saved By the Bell" and "Showgirls" star Elizabeth Berkley will dance with Valentin Chmerkovskiy....She is great but not sure if I will be rooting for her. That may change.
•Amber Riley with Derek Hough....LOVIN her!!!! Hope Derek doesn't make her break the rules too often.
•Footballer Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgessoug....Should not have gone first IMO.
•"High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff....MAN! Did he GROW UP....LOL
•Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani....REALLY rooting for her but not sure how far she will go.
•"The Voice's" Christina Milian is paired with Mark Ballas.....No idea who she is but I think she did good.
•Bill Nye (yes, "The Science Guy") dancing with Tyne Stecklein....IMO should have been the first to go.
•"Pretty Little Liars" and "Army Wives" actor Brant Daugherty with Peta Murgatroyd....Don't know who he is either but he is doing good and he is EASY on the eyes....LOL
•Jack Osbourne with Cheryl Burke....I like him for some reason.
•"Blue Collar Comedy's" Bill Engvall and Emma Slater....WHAT a come back Lone Ranger.

What do you think?

I have been on a cruise so just watched the first show last night and part of the second one this morning.