View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:23 AM   #6221
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

LOL, Lynn! My dh and 3 daughters have iPhones - as does most of my family members. I just rec'd my Android as a replacement (at the 2 year mark) so I didn't switch whent the girls did. Everyone has the new update and they are quite happy - no problems here. I haven't done anything on my ipad but thats because I havent been home long enough to sit and look at it! It just takes some getting use to, but I'm hearing some love it, some don't - in our case, they do and it's going well, PTL!

Crazy morning here! Had to meet with some moms this am at 8 am to go over the plans for this week - lots of crafts and coffee - hopefully no tears this week (as in from me ha ha .. I jest!) Tonight is College Fair night at the high school, plus I have a PTA booster meeting back to back with that so I'll be running from one to the other. I have to get the rest of these tshirts panted TODAY, as well as run to the bookstore to get my daughter's music books that came in - YAY! I have to pick them up from chorus rehearsal an hour after school normally gets out, right smack in the middle of when my son gets out, so I'll be scooting from one school to the other ... and someone in the middle of this, get proposals done for a meeting tomorrow along with quotes for food, lodging, entertainment for a group of 110 - OKAY! I have a family of 6, that does not make me an expert! LOL!!

I have to take Buster back again sometime this week - Maggie, I don't know if your experience is similiar but the head shaking is still going on ... a shot of penicillin, oral antibiotics and steroid drops to the ears ... that should have started to work by now, right??? Poor baby.

Okay girls, time to get busy - OH .... Darlene, your card went out today! Do we have the list for October or did I miss it? PLMK!

Hoping Maxine is doing well .... Prayers, my friend, and many hugs!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!