View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #6213
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Hello ladies!!

My gosh, the days are flying into each other - running out of time all over the place and burning the candle at both ends - wowza!

Maxine, I'm sorry I missed your send off but you have/had my prayers!! I am hopeful all went well and sending great big hugs!

Paige - I'm sure you've already bought it by now, but you don't have to order gamsol! I use it with my prismacolor pencils and you know where I bought it? HOME DEPOT! That's right, baby - dirt cheap, same exact stuff. You can find it at any hardware store, like Lowes, HD, etc!

Thanks for the well wishes on my son - it was an interesting time! I wrote about it on today's blog post, but one of the sweetest emails just landed in my mailbox for my son - telling him to keep his chin up, to remember each time you fall, you just get stronger and stronger

I REALLY want to make him a special card with that stamp - anyone know who sells it? The "Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you land among the stars" ...... I know I've seen it! I just can't remember where ....... LOL

Hugs!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!