View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #161
armywife
Inking Addict

Dear Secret Elf:

Hello from sunny San Antonio! A little about me...I'm 48, was born in the midwest, raised in the south and currently reside in SA. I'm a proud military spouse and have 2 amazing kiddos, a boy 15 and girl 11.

This is my first ever swap and I am so excited.

I'm not really a scrapbooker. I do a lot of papercrafts including cards and tags and am starting to play with altered art, mixed media and making chipboard albums.

What do I like?

I have "issues" with punches, dies and embossing folders! My friends have suggested therapy but I don't really think it's necessary I also love glitter and bling (bling is big in Texas!) Lately I seem to have a thing for 6x6 pads.

I like Graphic 45, Memory Box and Tim Holtz. I collect quotes and love fonts and typography. I also collect those decorative place card holders and use them for displaying cards, tags and pics around my workspace.

I am freakishly organized. I have all of my punches numbered, and have an album library of every punch shape, including manufacturer and punch name. Same goes for my embossing folders. I love dies and tend to purchase them when the go on clearance. I haven't come up with a solution for organizing them yet! All my wood block stamps are cataloged in a spreadsheet by manufacturer, including a photo and key words so I can do a quick search. My clear stamps are organized in binders by category. I did say I am freakishly organized!

I just got a label maker and have been going crazy labeling everything! It's a Brother Ptouch...so tape refills would be something fun! It takes TZ tape up to .7".

I'm a big stamper and love SU, CTMH and Unity Stamp company. I think it would be fun to have some of your favorite stamped images on white cardstock!

I also just recently got a Scotch ATG and would welcome refills. I don't use stickers or die-cuts. Not big into brads. Love the dollar packages of pearls and bling at Ms.

I have some bakers twine, but not a lot. And I've wanted to try something with paper straws.

Ok, I'll admit this -- I only have one teeny tiny bottle of embossing powder (hangs head...)!

I would love to receive anything made by my secret elf!

I've volunteered at the CKC-San Marcos for 2 years and have loved it! I've worked as a TA and also in the CK bookstore.

I'm not a fan of the dollar stores for craft supplies but love looking through the dollar spot at Michaels! Not into cutesy or kids type prints.

I had someone close pass from breast cancer so anything pink and, as a military spouse (and aunt) anything americana.

Snacks and stuff -- I love bubblegum, Razzles and gummy-type candies. My crave these days is for chocolate twizzlers and spice drops. I have a Keurig and love my coffee in the mornings...afternoon and evenings!

Holiday decorations -- think rustic, natural, burlap, stars, lots of traditional colors. I collect snowmen and crosses.

Ok, so that's probably too much info but, my Secret Elf, I am just so excited to be part of this I feel like it's already Christmas!

Blessings,
Cherie

Last edited by armywife; 10-08-2013 at 09:24 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!