View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #222
patiak
Crimping Master

Hey!! Just checking in here! I can't believe it's the end of September already. Yikes! But I do look forward to the annual HYCC stamp-a-thon My prep work: Laundry (only 2 of us & a dog), mowing, clean house, clean out the garden, plan dinners, grocery shop & bake... Getting all of this stuff out of the way should help free up some of my time for at least 2 weeks tho I'm still working part-time (full some days). If I limited my computer time I'd have even more time to play! Hubby will be home most of October so no late night/multi-day stamp marathons for me this year (darn). I will need to manage my time a little better (HA!) if I'm to complete more of the challenges this year. I would love to make a card a day but that doesn't happen in this house or in this head, even without kids!

I'm going to try to get my birthday cards for this month made in the next couple of days, then straighten up my crafting area, well, more like clear space to work. I like to go with the flow with challenges, there are a great variety. I too make cards of all sizes depending on what I like for the design so no precutting or prepping images for me either. I don't know when I'd do that anyway.