View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 05:26 AM   #193
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook22 View Post
I normally use a box because I've sent them in one go to be more efficient with international postage. But one year I forgot to include some, and just sent them in a padded envelope. I think that works fine too. I can't find it, but I'm sure Lydia shared a photo from MD Anderson showing the incoming HYCCT mail one day and it was all sizes and shapes of packing.
If I do find the photo I'll come back and link it! Problem is I can't even remember if it was last year or the year before, let alone which thread it might be in ,
That would be a fun picture to see...and I would think it is expensive to mail internationally...

I have started to give cards to the "Infusion Bay" at the little local hospital near where I live but it doesn't seem that the staff "gets it" that they are FREE for the patients...the auxiliary ladies are used to selling such items in the gift shop...that isn't my intention...