View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #190
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
I ordered some clear envelopes from Amber this morning, just to be sure I have enough. Found a pack of assorted pink cardstock I'd forgotten about, too! Just FYI, I'm six kinds of proud of myself for doing things this year that are "firsts" for me: participating in chat threads for DTGD instead of being a silent participant, joining this challenge and the chat thread, and going to the CNY Fall get-together in East Syracuse in November. I tend to be a solitary crafter and sort of keep to myself, so it's good for me to be more "sociable" and all - moves me out of my comfort zone and expands my circle and all of that... Thanks to all of you friendly folk who make it so much less intimidating!
Obviously by my number of posts I haven't been silent...but...I found a group long, long ago where I chatted and I never left that area until they brought us to the main pages...

This was the first year I have been a Fan Club Member so had never participated in DTGD...and this is the first year I will participate in HYCCT...I did go to a StampExpo but went alone...

I'm a silent stamper unless you consider the internet as one being stamping table...

I've enjoyed all those that have helped me learn as I've stamped the last 2 years...