View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #184
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
I ordered some clear envelopes from Amber this morning, just to be sure I have enough. Found a pack of assorted pink cardstock I'd forgotten about, too! Just FYI, I'm six kinds of proud of myself for doing things this year that are "firsts" for me: participating in chat threads for DTGD instead of being a silent participant, joining this challenge and the chat thread, and going to the CNY Fall get-together in East Syracuse in November. I tend to be a solitary crafter and sort of keep to myself, so it's good for me to be more "sociable" and all - moves me out of my comfort zone and expands my circle and all of that... Thanks to all of you friendly folk who make it so much less intimidating!

you are gonna be so amazed... and maybe know us better than you wanted to by Thanksgiving ... because, this is the most amazing part... the chatter does not stop on Halloween...
after all the challenges load, then a new chatter thread opens up for gifts. there are the sponsor give aways...
and such. and I think we kept chatting in that thread till what? after the new year I think. it was fun. and it was fun to see what people did with their gifts they received too.

I used one of mine just the other day on a challenge sample. so, it says that in its write up.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!