View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #4123
mrslaird
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Hi strangers! It's been all school (Archer loves kindergarten!), dental work (fillings and had my wisdom teeth out), birthdays (Ezra turned 4 last week, Amelia is 2 in 2 weeks) around here. I've barely stamped at all this month because I did a lot of sewing and I'm trying to get my mojo back for HYCCT. I'm hostessing this year, which is both incredibly exciting and super intimidating. Dang, those girls are talented!

Michelle - Hugs on the job front, something amazing is out there for you! Congrats on your ribbons! That's super cool!

Jean - I haven't read anything since I started knitting, but The Language of Flowers was a good read and if you like non-fiction I LOVE Brene Brown's books and Carry on Warrior by Glennon Melton was fantastic!!! Hugs on your knee! I kinda want a rainbow loom, too. For me, not my kids. Do you ever do Operation Christmas Child? I bet the bracelets would be a great addition to a shoe box!

Jacq - Yay on house progress! New stamp stuff is pretty fun, too.

Pat - Your class sounds amazing! I hope my kids get awesome teachers like you!

I love you all, I'm just truly terrible at keeping up with things anymore. I get on facebook maybe twice a month? It's ridiculous. I should probably enable updates to this thread and then I'd keep up a little better at least. Hmm. I'll have to do that.
Gallery Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!