View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #58
Debbie Do
Mad Swapper

Default Paying It Forward ...

I was so surprised and elated to be mentioned among someone's favorites that I wanted to "Pay It Forward" and highlight a few lovely additions to the Gallery from last week:

“Hello Sunshine” by Vicki A: Hello Sunshine by Vicki A - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

“Hello Friend” by Bar: Hello Friend by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

“Flower Shop Trio” by TooManyCats: Flower Shop Trio by TooManyCats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

“Halloween Glittery Jack O’Lantern” by paperpipeddreams: Halloween Glittery Jack O'Lantern by paperpipedreams - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

“31” by deconstructing Jen: 31 by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

“Christmas Eve” by Yvonne Turner: Christmas Eve by yvonne turner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ( What's most remarkable about this card is that Yvonne drew this scene herself!!!! )

“Simple Snowflake” by snf9erfan: Simple snowflake by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My small-but-growing Gallery
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!