View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Favorites for the week ending September 21th

HAPPY FALL YOU'ALL!
What a wonderful week in the gallery. Lots of beautiful cards.
Here are some that I picked. I hope you take some time to list some of yours.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck),Stacy (JBgreendawn), Elaine (Chaosmom) and me Mary (jandjccc .

LittleSeaOtter... Apple Trio by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the sentiment on this..
glowbug... Country Apples by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco... FC:IC407 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KarenNewquist... Sparkle & Shine by KarenNewquist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie... Butterfly Thank You by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... F4A187, MIX34, Thinking of You by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly... QFTD182 Butterfly Easel Card for Tina by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WeeBeeStampin... WT445~Happy Thanksgiving Pocket Card by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clowmmom... WT445 Pirate Criss-Cross Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... FS345 Golden Christmas Wishes by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn... cc444 sympathy card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pawallen142... CC444 My Friend by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Autumn Leaves & Acorns by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NANCYRUTH... Autumn Leaves, CC444 by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... CC444 - Life! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... Autumn Tints by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... CC444 Golden Tones by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MaryR917... CC444 ~thanksgiving turkey~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber... BEST OF AUTUMN by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Show me what I've missed!

Post your links and make someone's day.

Posting your favorites for the first time? Please see my next post....

Have a great evening and Happy Stamping......
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!