View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #1530
chercher
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey y'all!

Crazy busy day! Moving! Got a lot done today. Cleaned all of the kiddos kitchen drawers and cabinets. Emptied lots of boxes. Wased lots of dishes and put them away. The movers brought all of their furniture and stuff from storage shed. We are totally exhausted but, tomorrow is another day. Kids want to pack up all of their toiletries and clothes and Zacks crib, and sleep in their house tomorrow. They have invited me too cause dh will be gone. Yay! It will be a little easier tomorrow as most of the important stuff is done. I mean they have dishes and pots n pans, their fridge is hooked up, the washer dryer is hooked up. Tomorrow we will probably do a grocery run. Monday is ddil birthday. I have been invited to stay for that also. I'm looking forward to taking walks with ddil and Z. The have moved into a fabulous neighborhood. The neighbors came over to meet and they have a 16 month old boy and the people across the street have a 15 month old boy. They told ddil about the neighborhood Facebook page for playdates at the playground. They are going to be sooooo happy their!

100 creations in 100 days 69/100
This is your life.
Are you who you want to be?

Join us for Frozen
VSNhttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d-t593214.html
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!