View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #120
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks ladies! I did take some time to stamp today and it felt pretty good. My DH was right in what he was saying to me, unfortunately he said it in a pretty harsh way. We've talked through it all and we're all good, but it has been hard to face the need to step back a bit and put more energy in other places. I guess selfishly I keep waiting for it to be "my turn". I still have three more homeschool students to go who are 6th, 8th and 11th grad this year and they really do need to be my main focus.
Ministry is just plain hard some days and now that we're in it full time, I appreciate all the people who served us along the way. I know I surely didn't take enough time to pray for and encourage them as much as I should have. If people knew how hard a toll it takes on their pastors and families I think they'd be a bit more supportive.
I will find a way to make HYCCT work as my motivation is pretty strong with my mom now with metastasized breast cancer and a member of our church recently diagnosed with her second bout of breast cancer!

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.

Last edited by mamaxsix; 09-20-2013 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: spelling
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!