View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #82
foleysfriend
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherN_WA View Post
I have a bit of a problem ladies. I'm obviously not good at reading instructions. For some odd reason I thought:
a. Bellingham was closer to Seattle. MapQuest said it could take me 3.5 - 4+ hours to get there. YIKES
and
b. I thought we were starting at noon. I have no idea why I thought that. I must have mixed it up with the Stamp Camp I signed up for. Anyway, I know I won't be able to make it by 9am unless I stay somewhere closer the night before.

Here are my questions:
What happens if I don't show up when you start? Would it mess everyone up if my project is not there when you begin?
Should I send in my kits so they are there ahead of me?
Do I need to just drop out?
Can you give me the church's address so I can plug it into my GPS for a more accurate time table?
How far North of Seattle is Bellingham? I live about an hour and a half South of Seattle.
I hope that you can work things out so that you can attend.

I'm no expert on Shoebox Swaps but I'm thinking that there are enough other card kits for us to work on before you arrive; that you'll be able to collect all the card kits - just may not be able to complete them all there; we would all love to work on your card kit so please do not drop out (unless it's really not do-able for you)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!