View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:58 AM   #1392
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for the update on LuvLee's situation...which isn't lovely at all! I do not want to be a landlord either...kilz will help when repainting...this house had smokers in the original owners...but the ceiling still shows areas of cream rather than white! We've gutted the entire house over time except the main floor ceiling...we only scrapped and repainted...LOTS.OF.WORK.

On the Malware...I continued to get the message until this morning...it let me in normal so they must have fixed the Google Chrome issue as well...(if I cleared my cache I would be gone...I can't remember my SCS password...or I'd have to start over with #1 post and a new name!)

janeenk...is this the weekend you are away during the day? I hope the your GILBERT will listen to the feel of his body as it is still in recovery mode...and that he will only participate when he feels best...and that he won't relapse.

Braces...I've known a few adults who have done it and after the struggle it was worth the pain...

Is Mollymoo still sleeping?

pcousins13...you are a great student...

Another bushel of apples is calling my name...going to start with apple butter again this morning...run to town for a couple errands while it starts baking...then start plain applesauce...