View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #511
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

I got home around 4, but then had to balance my checkbook and then the eye dr. called and my new glasses were in....you know how it goes. My first appt....I am scheduled for another injection on October 8. First one worked but is wearing off and I am getting pains on and off. The glasses are going to take some getting used to, but I love how they look on me. I made the right choice. That's hard to do when you can't see without them! But the dr.'s worker always helps me and she has good taste. My eyes actually improved for the first time ever and me made these weaker! But, I am hopeful I won't have to take them off to read. I had bifocals in the last pair too, so we will see. I don't have them on right now. I am starting fresh in the morning so my eyes will start with them first thing...

I drove DS#1's truck to the eye dr. WOW it's a monster!! My car is in the garage yet. I slid down out of the truck when I got there. Nothing like my car, that's for sure. And he has a screen that shows you behind the truck when you are backing up, but I still prefer turning my head and seeing for myself!!
Winners Post
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!