View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #9540
jostvig
Stazon Splitcoast

I have a funny frustrating kind of story...
My DD#6 stayed out of the state this summer because, she got a research grant, wanted to keep her TA job at the school , and didn't want to be that far away from her boy friend for the summer. So prior to her B-day last June, she filled out the forms to get a license replacement cause hers expired. She jumped through all the hoops and sent in the application.. then promptly called me because she had used a starter check and wasn't supposed to...so I called the state office and they said they would hold her check and for me to send a new one... this all worked beautifully and they sent DD's check back to her no problem and processed the license which never came we waited and waited finally in She called and they said the post office returned it so she would have to reapply...It didn't sound right to me because why should she have to reapply. So I called the Office the next day and they said that the error was probably made by the PO because they didn't know she had changed apartment #'s temporarily. I asked them if they were issuing a refund since they were not issuing the license she never received and so they resent the license....
again it did not arrive. It was three weeks today... So I had to recall them today.... The person informed me it was returned again by the Post Office, I said what address are they using and he said...ya da ya da ya da HOPE then her apt number. I said,"HOPE", I said why the address is ya da ya da 400 E. I said so the license being undeliverable wasn't because of the apt number it was a transcription error?... He checked the paper work and said .. He checked her paper work and said....I guess someone must have thought 400E looked like HOPE...so anyways her license should be getting to her in 7-10 days...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!