View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #479
tinab158
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverIsis View Post
Just saying that good customer service would have noticed the reward dollars took this item away. More than one store I deal with has pointed out something similar with my order and given me the option to proceed or change things. I don't know PTI's volume but they need to take better care of their customers in situations like these. Can't be that difficult to manually review all orders using reward dollars.
There's actually a box on the PTI check out page for Reward Points. If you wish to use the Reward Points on the current order, you check the box. If you don't, you leave it unchecked.

This would be the perfect place to say something like, "If you're taking advantage of any give-a-way/promotion, total payment AFTER Reward Points must be $100 or more. Payment AFTER Reward Points must be $70 to receive free shipping." Easy Peasy. I actually suggested that on my PTI forum post...that was deleted.

Like you would expect, PTI has rules...but they just don't put them in logical places and they are not clear. Simple adjustments could correct those issues, however...their customer service is another issue.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!