View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #474
Biko8666
Crimping Master

I have stayed away from PTI because of all the negative things I have read. If it was one or two times, no problem, stuff happens. Deleting comments, from your website is childish unless such comments were filled with contempt, bad language, etc. That is not how you handle problems when you run a business unless you're 10 years old. How hard would it have been to tell a loyal customer that a rule was printed in there and maybe, in the future, they could do a better job next time of stating the rules a little clearer. Then as a great customer service act, take the customer up on their offer of taking back the points as a one time good gesture.

I order from a lot of different companies because of positive responses/recommendations from people on this site. In reading all of the comments above one major thing still remains.
***Bad Customer Service is still Bad Customer Service!*** Do you really want to spend your money with a store/retailer who handles complaints in this way?
Who would PTI (or any retailer) be if it did not have customers? Most jobs are customer service based in some way or another, even police officers who give tickets.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!