View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #462
tinab158
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricecheck View Post
Sorry this happened to you and I don't mean to sound harsh but it is the customer's responsibility to read and understand the rules before ordering They clearly stated the rules and should not have to give you the set if your order dropped below the threshold just as it does on qualifying for free shipping.
I agree with you to a point. I read the rules...five times Nicole posted them on her blog. The problem here is that they added a rule last minute and only noted it one time...and separate and apart from the rules they had been quoting for months. That's the problem. In my eyes, that does not constitute having been clearly stated.

If they would have listed the last minute rule as clearly as they list the rule for free shipping...there never would have been a problem.

Again...it's not so much the fact I didn't get the promotional stamp set, it's how they treat customer service issues. They delete any sort of negative experience from their forum, no matter how polite it's stated...and they cease email communications with customers. By the looks of this tread, I'm not the first to have such an experience.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!