View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #468
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnb View Post
I guess it's hard to know sphere to draw the line. I own my own business and kind of see it from a PTI view point. I certainly wouldn't sign an agreement without reading all points. If PTI allowed the $11.00 exception, what about $15.00?, well then what about $18.00? Where does it stop? A rule is a rule. Speed limit says 55 not 66. (11 miles over) I'll get a ticket and the cop points to the sign and I say "I didn't see the sign" - ill still get a ticket.

Emotionally, there is no expectation to understand this, but practically it can be understood. Doesn't mean one has to be happy, but life will go on. As the old song goes, "I can be happy if I have a mind to".
However this isn't a speeding ticket and the customer offered a reasonable solution. They offered to pay the difference in return for the points and set. That is reasonable and good PR as well as customer service.

And the "rule" was mentioned once in a blog post not on the shopping site itself. Bad form.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!