View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #452
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

I understand that you are upset. I did go back and look at one of the blog posts and in the FAQ's it mentions using your rewards points but I guess I can see how it would be missed. There is a part of me that thinks...well, they could have sent you a set for customer service and been done with it, not a huge deal I don't think. But then the other part of me says that, who knows, there could have been 100 people who did the same thing; at what point do they, as a business, draw the line? I can see both sides of this one but I am fairly easy, this situation would not be a deal breaker for me.

As far as the post being removed from their forum, there is a chat site that I used to go to that was notorious for deleting posts that they did not like/approve of. It actually turned into a bit of a joke that if you dared to say anything bad about them at all...even if it were 100% truth...it would be deleted. People would actually open new threads asking the mods to delete threads that THEY felt were not appropriate. Eventually, the inmates were running the asylum and nowadays, very few people post in there at all.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!