View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #39
Renski
Glitter Guru

Dear Secret Elf,

Like Susan, I have had a crazy past year, but mine began 2 years ago. I left a difficult relationship with 4 of my kids and purchased a home in a small town. So in the process a lot of my supplies were put on the back burner and later damaged due to a sewer back up. After several more leaks and fixes I think we are on the way to a happy home, but it hasn't been without a lot of struggling! I also left a job of 15 years for a different job in a community closer to our new home. It is still a bit for me to drive but I do have more time with my family after work and in the evenings. My oldest daughter lives in another province with her boyfriend so I don't have a lot of chance to see her anymore.

One thing I can tell you is that I love chocolate, and if you are in the US, I LOVE Dunkin Donuts coffee. It is a luxury I never get! I also have a tassimo brewer and latte beverages for it would be sweet! I also love handmade items like jewelry, notebooks, etc. I would also love instructions for items you may love to make if you have time to include them.

I have a few things I would love to see in my secret elf package. First things I would love are

Gorjuss Girls stamps. Specifically: The Fawn, Simply Gorguss Ruby and Winter wonder.
Stamping Bella: Mo Manning Big Girl Pants, Game on Mo Manning and Jack and Ginger Mo Manning.
I LOVE brads and Prima flowers. I love glittery brads and bright colored flowers. I would love DP pieces, even if you have lots and want to cut me a selection down into 6x6, I would be happy! In fact, feel free and get creative and if you want you could send me a coordinated kit of goodies. I would be in heaven! Items I use a lot of include the brads and primas, but I also love satiny or taffeta ribbons and bakers twine. I love angel mist type glitter sprays and stickles. I also LOVE adhesive pearls and rhinestones. I use punches a lot and have just 2 for edging my paper. (My mind is a blank with trying to remember everything now! Sorry!) I always love having extra supplies such as adhesive and dimensionals on hand as well. The closest supply store is now 45 minutes so not just a run over to stock up mid project. Really, I am not very fussy. I have a few things I don't use much like stickers and buttons so I would rather not get those.

On the twelfth day of The Holidays ,
my Secret Elf sent to me
Twelve (12) Prima Flowers ,
Eleven (11) cups of coffee,
Ten (10) Pearl embellishments,
Nine (9) rhinestone dots,
Eight ( 8 )feet of ribbon,
Seven (7) treats to curb my appetite while stamping,
Six (6) designer paper sheets,
Five (5) GOLDEN glittery items,
Four (4) feet on bakers twine,
Three (3) adhesives,
Two (2) colors of glitter brads,
And One (1) Simply Gorjuss Ruby stamp!

I love scented lotions and little things to pamper myself, as I really don't do that enough, and if you are a reader and have some spare books you no longer want, please feel free to pass them along!

I hope I have provided enough for you to figure out something fun! I am sure you will do great! Thanks in advance Mr, Elf!

Angie

Last edited by Renski; 09-25-2013 at 11:46 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!