View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #438
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm hooooommmmmeeee! Missed you all.

Marion, so happy to hear you and Dea have connected! So awesome.

Never too late to upload...we aren't doing points this round so upload and link us to your wonderful creations. I guess the only time it would be too late is after the challenge ends in November!

I was away and not able to remind Lynn, muzbysmom, that she's up this week. I think she said she wouldn't be able to post until Monday, so I'm pretty sure she remembered.

Hey Lynn...my friend was getting ready for bed on Friday night and mumbled something about forgetting something and she disappeared for a few minutes. I went out to the bathroom and when I came back she was in bed giggling, wearing an eye mask!! So I put the googly eyed one on you sent me and when our other friend came in the room, she laughed hysterically!! I think of you at every retreat.

Friday night we smelled skunk. Saturday night one friend went home to let out the dog and when she got back she was walking up to the backdoor and we heard this scream!! We all ran to the door...there was a garbage bag she had put outside without putting it in the can. A yellow cat had gotten into the bag and the bag started to move as she got to the door! We thought it was the skunk, luckily not!

My Christmas card to SCS friends!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!