View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #431
yellowrose46
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by marney View Post
I had the most amazing coffee time this morning.... Dea is in town I am so excited..
But to let you know how this morning started is just the best..
I went to pick her up her Mom's house.. rang the door bell. ...... and as the door opened our eyes all went to the spider sitting on the door about knee level...Dea screamed and dashed to the corner and her Mom calmly took the paper I had picked up at the door and killed it and then very matter of factly introduced herself... Dea in the corner was saying something about this was her Mom.... It was all so priceless and I am still smiling....
My introduction to Dea is cast in my memory and she is everything I envisioned.... We had a great coffee and have set up a date to go to our little craft store tomorrow..
Thanks Dea for all the tips and just the chatter.... I could have so easily used up your time here but I know these Mom's do need that love and support you give so freely so I will be satisfied and blessed with what I get. Will be looking forward to tomorrow ( but I will check the door before I ring the door bell...lol )
Oops, I didn't have to go very far back in the thread to find my answer!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!