View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #47
superjen
Swapper of the Month - September 2013

Thanks for the reminder, Stacy. I have been eyeing this (or one like it, I think it's AI?) might have to place an order before the month is out!

It's a beautiful evening where I am tonight, hope it's the same for wherever all of you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
Last year was my first time playing in HYCCT and I found I did not have support stamps in the traditional kinds of themes for Breast Cancer so, I did some shopping then and some of it came in during the month but, I think this year is the year those things will get a work out. ( picked up a bra die from mft . and some stamp sets from mft and ( I forgot what else) see this is what I do to get ready, I go on a treasure hunt in my space. ) I know I have some things that should work sooner or later during the month and I am planning on putting those stamp sets into a basket near the table so its all together.
(right now my space is sorted by themes and colors (kinda) but, unmounted stamps are in a dresser ( and messy )
So, I will also make sure everything is fairly tidy and I will check through the pre-stamped / die cut images I have in a basket and make some more from the skinny scraps piled up from DTGD and VSN. ( there is a lot of that ) but, I tend to like how sentiments look tied on like presents on the ribbons.
I also know one of my friends sent me some little pink bling stick pins last year and I think I used one and have one left so will just find it kind of a thing.
I own all colors of cardstock so, that's not an issue for me but, I will check out the local M's and J's to see if they have anything blingy that would work on a card that I like.
I might color some images but, they will be just because, I want to and if they will work YAY me, and if not, there will be a lot of CAS and maybe line drawings with no color things coming out of my room. ( the good news is there is not a short time limit like VSN its you know you have 24 hours for that card before the next one or two come out) and you have a week to get the ones you had to skip during the month done too. so, the other thing I do is I print that spread sheet and I write on it every time. ( anything is done ) so I can see what is missing at a glance.

ETA so, mostly during the week I don't make much, I jot down the challenge and think about what I have that I can make it work and then I just do that weeks list over the weekend like it was a VSN because, I can do things quickly if they have percolated in my head for a bit.