View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #44
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

I have a similar problem with sentiments, Val.
I've been looking for a long time for a set with good big sentiments. I LOVE about 3 or 4 stamps in SU's Word Play, but some of the others I would never use so as often as I look at on eBay, I'd have to get it at a really good price to feel it was worth it.
BUT, looking through the sponsors after DTGD I spotted a lovely set over at Verve, and although it was out of stock at the time I was lucky and it came back in before their sale was over .
Verve Stamps: Words of Wisdom is what I've ordered, and I can see several of those working well for HYCCT.

I know exactly what Stacy means about things coming together faster if they've been simmering in my mind for a while. I definitely need that extra time for challenges that don't immediately speak to me. And colour challenges, LOL.

I love the spreadsheet too. I tend to use it online rather than print it, though, because then I can type what I used into another column and if I'm uploading several cards at once, all the stuff I used is there ready for me to paste into the write-up. I highlight the challenges I've done, so it's still easy to see which ones need doing.
SCS Photo Challenge #205 ~ Get Stuffed
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Get To Work
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC5102: A Zip and a Dash
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!