View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
Karen B Barber
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default CC443 -MIDNIGHT SNACK....STRAWBERRIES AND PEARS (9-10-13)

Hello stamping friends! I am your hostess this week, and the colors I chose are:

cc443-colourlovers.jpg

MIDNIGHT MUSE
STRAWBERRY SLUSH
PEAR PIZAZZ

My friend Peggy, who is also on the color challenge design team, assumed that my card would include green leaves, since my last few have included black leaves and blue leaves, etc.....I'm not sure why she assumes my card will have leaves.....maybe because my last 14 cards or so have been floral images....am I in a RUT or WHAT???? I do love flowers!!!

Dessert this week - ANY THING WITH SCALLOPS - so do that anyway you want, a scallop punch, stamp, ribbon, trim, whatever scallops your little heart desires!!

Color Challenge Favorite from CC442: was selected by Vicki Dutcher and she chose.....this beautiful card done byAmyk3868. Vicki said: "The use of the dp with the colors is outstanding".

Congrats Amy here is a badge for your blog. ]

The code you need to attach the badge to your blog is in this post.

And this week, the team of stampers to help you along with some ideas - your design team:

Vicki
Holly

Let's not forget MY trusty sidekick

Vicki
and of course, Me - Karen

C443 - GALLERY

Please keep in mind while we list Stampin-Up colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC443 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here
Attached Thumbnails
color-challenge-favorite.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: txt Color Challenge Favorite.txt (186 Bytes, 0 views)

Last edited by MaryR917; 09-23-2013 at 09:24 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!