View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
tishahendricks
Matboard Maniac

When I was going thru my divorce, I was in a 1-bedroom apt w/ my 2 kids. Thankfully, my sister gave me a tall (72"h x 30" w x 12" d) bookcase with some adjustable shelves, so my scrapbooks fit on 1 shelf and there was room for lots of other stuff. If you want to continue traditional or try hybrid (just to get your paper/embellie fix! LOL), maybe you could look for 1 or 2 tall bookcases or an armoire that could also serve double-duty as a room divider or screen. I'm glad you want to continue scrapbooking! It's been 2 years and I'm just now starting to get the urge to scrapbook again. I've been making cards for my paper fix and art therapy. ;D Since you enjoy traditional scrapping, have you thought about making pages or albums as gifts? That way, you'd be using up your supplies and not have to worry about more storage.

Sorry, I don't know anything about digiscrapping, although, I do know there are some free templates/quick pages available online, so you could try and see if you like scrapping that way.

I joined the Fan Club to get Dirty!

challenging myself to make 100 in 100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!